Take your place in history! By joining The Buffalo History Museum, you become a partner in helping to conserve 100,000 artifacts, 2,000 manuscripts, 20,000 books, and 200,000 photographs that chronicle the development of the Niagara Frontier.
Become a member and save up to $330 each year. As the largest history museum in New York west of Albany, The Buffalo History Museum is the keeper of Western New York’s stories, from the ordinary to the extraordinary. Support through membership allows us to preserve and share our community’s history for generations to come.
We thank you in advance for your contribution.
- Free Museum admission
- Free admission to the Research Library
- The Album Newsletter
- 10% discount on most museum shop purchases
- Invitations to members' exhibition previews
- Advance notice and discounts on programs and events
- Time Traveler reciprocal admission and shop discounts in over 250 museums and historical societies across the U.S.
To become a member: call 716.873. 9644 ext. 318 to sign up over the phone or sign up online through PayPal.