Take your place in history! By joining The Buffalo History Museum, you become a partner in helping to conserve 100,000 artifacts, 2,000 manuscripts, 20,000 books, and 200,000 photographs that chronicle the development of the Niagara Frontier.
Become a member and save up to $330 each year. As the largest history museum in New York west of Albany, The Buffalo History Museum is the keeper of Western New York’s stories, from the ordinary to the extraordinary. Support through membership allows us to preserve and share our community’s history for generations to come.
We thank you in advance for your contribution.
- Free general admission to the museum and research library
- Free general admission to the Resource Center
(459 Forest Avenue - By appointment 716.873.9695)
- 10% discount on most museum shop purchases
- 15% discount at our online picture store
- Special invitations to members-only exhibit openings and events - Advance notice discounts on programs and event
- Time Traveler Reciprocal Program: A variety of benefits at over 200 museums and historical societies across the U.S.
- Subscription to TBHM's quarterly newsletter "The Album" - free home or office delivery
- Exclusive, members-only Birthday Club offerings
To become a member: call 716.873. 9644 ext. 318 to sign up over the phone or sign up online through PayPal.