Docent-led or self-guided tours of permanent and special exhibits are available to groups of all ages and abilities.
GROUP TYPE TOUR WITH DOCENT
Adults (Any group) $10.00/person
Student Group $6.00/student
- Student group is any group booked though any school
- 10:1 ratio of student-chaperon required, chaperons are free
- Docent-led tours can include up to three galleries
- Requests for specific or specialized tours can be made to education department
at 873-9644 ext.304
- For any booking we ask for 3 weeks advanced notice
We can also come to you!
Outreach Programs can be delivered at you facility (school, senior living center, community center) Topics include: The Erie Canal, Life on Delaware Avenue, Artifact Detective, The PanAmerican Exposition
Maximum 50 people - $75
50 - 100 people - $100
More than 100 people - $125
Please let us know if you have any interests, accommodations, needs, or questions.