Something Old, Something New... EVENT & EXHIBIT
Date: 3/3/2013 4:00 PM - 3/3/2013 8:00 PM
Address: One Museum Court - The Buffalo History Museum, Buffalo, NY
An historic-chic, nostalgic, sophisticated, and fun event for everyone! The Museum is holding its first annual wedding themed fundraising event titled: Something Old, Something New
• Pop-up bridal exhibit highlighting historic gowns from the collection
• Wedding Dress Contest winner announced
• Oversized bridal photos from ‘50's, ‘60's, and ‘70's by Ettore-Winter Studio (featured in Tegler’s Dress Shop)
• Special auction items
• Complimentary champagne & hors d’oeuvres reception
• Distinguished guests
• Cash bar
Special guest Guy Boleri is featured to play the Grand Steinway Piano - a rare treat!
Cost: $20. members/ $25. nonmembers.
More information will follow as we plan details of the day. In the meantime, to guarantee admittance please make reservations, call Alexis Greinert at 716-873-9644 ext 318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Walk-ins will be welcomed.
Please click for print out: Retrieving Ettore - Winter Photography
- Photography: Ettore - Winter Studio
- Chief Volunteer, Joyce Bruyere
- Wedding & Band 1966
- Guy Boleri plays Grand Steinway!